Salary: £8/per hour plus commission
Closing date: Thursday 1st June 2017
With spring just around the corner it’s a perfect time to change career and help your local wildlife.
The Wildlife Trust is looking for friendly, independent and self-motivated people to encourage members of the public to join the Trust.
Our Charity Fundraisers work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team) such as local county shows/events, shops and garden centres.
If you have an interest in wildlife conservation and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to cause that you are passionate about.
• We pay a guaranteed base rate of £8 p/hr with a realistic commission rate. £12.50/hr earned on average, and potential to earn in excess of £20/hr. Mileage contribution and full training provided.
• Flexible 3-5 days working including a number of weekend days. Working at local private site venues such as shops, garden centres, county shows and events.
• Access to your own transport is essential, no experience is necessary
Can you say yes to the following requirements?
• Do you have a valid UK driving licence and your own car?
• Are you able to work across the extended weekend (Thurs/Friday to Sat/Sun)?
• Are you a confident, friendly and self-motivated people person?
Please contact us for more information
0333 3207 273