Support local wildlife today
By becoming a member of Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust you are helping to maintain and restore important local wild places now and for future generations. The Trust receives no direct funds from the Government and our work is largely funded by people like you who want to support local wildlife and to keep these reserves free to access. The Wildlife Trusts are unique in being the only organisations that work to protect the full range of UK habitats and species, at a local level.
Join today and help protect local wildlife
Choose the membership that suits you
We have a choice of membership options to suit your lifestyle and your pocket - Single, Joint or Family.
While there are minimum rates for your membership, many of our members choose to donate a little more. On average our members sign up at £5/month. Any support you can give is tremendously helpful for us and means we can do even more to protect local wildlife.
- Single - £3.50 per month (£42 annually)
- Joint - £4.00 per month (£48 annually)
- Family - £4.50 per month (£54 annually)
If you are interested in purchasing membership as a gift for somebody else please click here
Why should I join?
Every person who joins makes a vital difference.
- You will be protecting nature close to home
- You will discover local wildlife through our reserves guide, magazine and a variety of events
- You will join over 20,000 local people who already support our work
Your membership pack includes:
- Wildlife Matters magazine with all the latest news, campaigns and features on wildlife
- Nature Reserves Guidebook with tips on when to visit more than 40 reserves
- Go Wild events guide for what's on in your area
- Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust car sticker
If you take out our Family Membership you will also receive:
- Wildlife Watch children's magazine with posters
- Wildlife Watch membership card and badge
- Wildlife Watcher's handbook
What will the Trust do with my support?
The Wildlife Trusts are the only charities that work to protect all native wildlife at a local level. With your support we can continue our vital conservation work, which includes:
- Caring for nature reserves (99% of people in our area live within five miles of one!)
- Advising and helping others to look after their land for wildlife
- Championing nature with local decision-makers