Join today and help protect local wildlife
By becoming a member of Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust you are helping to maintain and restore important local wild places now and for future generations.
Give a gift membership
Treat someone special to a Wildlife Trust gift membership and watch them unwrap a whole year of wildness. You will receive a gift voucher sent by email (unless requested otherwise) within 3 days of purchase for you to give to a loved one to redeem.
Choose the membership that suits you
We have a choice of membership options to suit your lifestyle and your pocket - Single, Joint or Family.
While there are minimum rates for your membership, many of our members choose to donate a little more. On average our members sign up at £5/month. Any support you can give is tremendously helpful for us and means we can do even more to protect local wildlife.
- Single - £3.50 per month (£42 annually)
- Joint - £4.00 per month (£48 annually)
- Family - £4.50 per month (£54 annually)
If you are interested in purchasing membership as a gift for somebody else please click here
Why should I join?
Every person who joins makes a vital difference.
- You will be protecting nature close to home
- You will discover local wildlife through our reserves guide, magazine and a variety of events
- You will join over 20,000 local people who already support our work
Your membership pack includes:
- Wildlife Matters magazine with all the latest news, campaigns and features on wildlife
- Nature Reserves Guidebook with tips on when to visit more than 40 reserves
- Go Wild events guide for what's on in your area
- Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust car sticker
If you take out our Family Membership you will also receive:
- Wildlife Watch children's magazine with posters
- Wildlife Watch membership card and badge
- Wildlife Watcher's handbook
What will the Trust do with my support?
The Wildlife Trusts are the only charities that work to protect all native wildlife at a local level. With your support we can continue our vital conservation work, which includes:
- Caring for nature reserves (99% of people in our area live within five miles of one!)
- Advising and helping others to look after their land for wildlife
- Championing nature with local decision-makers