There are many opportunities for your company and staff to get involved and work in partnership with us.
Becoming a business supporter can help you:
- Demonstrate to your staff, partners, customers and the general public that your business is committed to local wildlife, people and the environment
- Raise your company profile with customers, the local community, and our 25,000 members
- Improve staff wellbeing and strengthen teams through conservation volunteering and connecting to nature
- Help you meet your CSR, environmental and sustainability policies
- Engage your staff with their local wildlife and wild places
- Protect the local environment where your customers and employees live
Contact Sarah Croft for more information and to discuss your requirements on 01727 858901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a Business Member is a great first step in developing a lasting relationship with the Wildlife Trust and demonstrates to your staff, partners and customers that your business is committed to local wildlife, people and the environment.
Financial support from local companies is vital to our work. It helps us to create and care for places that people can enjoy and wildlife depends on. It also helps us to advise and encourage people to make space for wildlife however big or small. With your support, we can provide outdoor activities and events for adults and children across Hertfordshire and Middlesex to get closer to nature.
Depending on your level of membership, your business could benefit from the following:
- A business membership certificate
- A dedicated point of contact at the Trust on hand to discuss specific requirements to help you meet your charity partnership objectives
- Opportunities for employee engagement in our conservation and wildlife projects
- Coverage in Trust membership magazine, Wildlife Matters (reaching over 25,000 members)
- Social media promotion in recognition of support
- Your company name and link on our website (over 28,000 users per month)
There are four levels of support you can choose from depending on the size of your business and the level of support you are able to give. For more information about getting involved, please see our helpful information guides below:
If you would like to discuss how your company can support us please contact Sarah Croft on 01727 858901 or email email@example.com.
Working for Wildlife Days
Please note that we are currently not running our practical staff engagement events due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We are working on some new and exciting opportunities to engage with staff from local businesses in the future and will be sure to update this page when these are available.
In the meantime, if you would like to discuss other ways your company can support us please contact Sarah Croft on 01727 858901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Investing in the environment by working with us can be great for your business, as well as the people and wildlife in your local area. Our partnerships range from working with small, local enterprises to set up cause-related marketing initiatives or provide land management advice, to working with larger companies to develop a programme of funding opportunities or event sponsorship. We also have a number of national partnerships with branches in Hertfordshire and Middlesex wanting to encourage staff and customers to give back to the local community.
We work with you to develop solutions that meet your interests and demonstrate your commitment to sustainability. A charity partnership can help to differentiate your company, win new business and ultimately improve your bottom line. Whatever business objectives you have, we can develop a partnership to suit you. Click here to view some of our current partnerships and get inspired.
Our business partners
HMWT business partners
- Affinity Water
- Puddingstone Distillery
- Home Farm Glamping
- Jordans Farm
- Tommy and Lottie
- Vinehouse Farm
The Wildlife Trusts' UK-wide partners
- Aggregate Industries UK Ltd
- Hogan Lovells
- Hitachi Capital UK
- Jordans Farm Partnership
- Redrow Homes
- Severn Trent Water
- Tata Consultancy Services
- The Crown Estate
- Vine House Farm Ltd
- Willmott Dixon
For more information about these partnerships and how you can get involved, click here to visit the National Wildlife Trust website.
Business sponsorship opportunities
Whether you have £200 or £20,000 we will direct your sponsorship so that it makes the most impact. We are currently seeking support for the following aspects of our work:
- New 4x4 Trust vehicles for our Nature Reserves Team
- Nature reserve management
- Multi-year conservation projects
- Grazing animals (e.g. our Shetland and Herdwick sheep)
- Information panels for our nature reserves
- Improving visitor access and experience (e.g. repairing boardwalks, installing way-markers)
- Photograph and video equipment to record and promote our local wildlife habitats
Join us on one of our corporate challenges and help protect local wildlife whilst providing an excellent team-building opportunity for your team.
The Trust offers a variety of challenges to suit everyone from our scenic Chess Valley Challenge to participate in the fun-filled Inflatable 5k. These events provide a unique way to boost staff morale through a shared sense of achievement in completing a difficult challenge event to the pride in supporting a well-respected local charity.
Find out what challenge events we have to offer here and help your local wildlife today.